The high-frequency induction heating quenching machine is a surface strengthening to a certain depth of the workpiece, and the core portion basically maintains the structure and performance before the treatment, thereby obtaining a combination of high strength, high wear resistance and high toughness. Because of local heating, it can significantly reduce quenching deformation and reduce energy consumption. It is precisely because of the above characteristics that high frequency quenching is widely used in the machining industry.
The high-frequency quenching machine adopts the principle of induction heating, so the principle of the high-frequency quenching machine is: the workpiece is placed in the inductor, and the inductor is generally a hollow copper tube that inputs an intermediate frequency or a high-frequency alternating current. The alternating magnetic field generates an induced current of the same frequency in the workpiece. The induced current is uneven in the distribution of the workpiece, strong on the surface, and weak inside, to the core close to 0, using this skin effect The surface of the workpiece can be heated rapidly, and the surface temperature rises to 800-1000 degrees in a few seconds, while the temperature rise of the core is small.
The high frequency induction heating quenching machine is more energy efficient, energy efficient, efficient and environmentally friendly than the traditional quenching machine. Can be divided into the following:
1. High-frequency sensing gear should be heated and quenched: This type is specially used for quenching various gears. Through this process, the gears are more durable and wear-resistant.
2. High-frequency induction heating shaft quenching machine: This type is specially designed for surface quenching of various shafts, which will increase the hardness of the shaft surface and be durable and wear-resistant.
3. High-frequency machine tool guide quenching induction heating machine: This type is dedicated to single-track quenching, double-track guide quenching, plane guide quenching and other rail quenching.
The advantages of high frequency induction heating quenching:
1, using IGBT module, energy saving: 30% power saving than electronic tube, 20% power saving than thyristor medium frequency;
2, stable performance: complete protection measures, no worries;
3, heating speed: induction heating, no oxide layer, small deformation;
4, small size: the use of split structure, light weight, mobile installation is convenient;
5. Environmental protection: no pollution, noise and dust;
6, adaptability: can heat a variety of workpieces;
7. The temperature and heating time can be precisely controlled and the processing quality is high.
8, easy to install, easy to operate
The high-frequency induction heating quenching machine is mainly used to improve the wear resistance of the metal surface. After quenching, the wear resistance is increased by 2-3 times, and the service life of the workpieces improved.